Graduation Suite Packages
Invite family and friends to enjoy an exclusive Arena View Suite to cheer on your graduate on their special day.
ONLY 6 SUITES AVAILABLE PER CEREMONY!
Packages start at $750*.
CURTIS CULWELL CENTER GRADUATION SUITE RENTAL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 14 tickets
- 1 DVD of the graduation ceremony
- 1 VIP Parking Pass
- 2 GA Parking Passes
- 1 Suite Attendant
- Catering is available for an additional fee. All catering must be provided by a CCC Approved Caterer (list available upon request)
Located on the main concourse, suites are close to restrooms and concessions stands. Suites provide living room atmosphere with access to cable T.V. It also has a built-in countertop sink and tables for your convenience. There are only 6 suites per ceremony so act quickly! Payment must be paid in full and if catering is requested the menu must be finalized 1 week before the graduation.
For more information, please contact our Sales Manager, Kevin Welch email@example.com ; 972-487-4705
Clear Bag Policy
To ensure guest safety and a quicker entry into the facility, the Curtis Culwell Center has implemented a bag policy limiting the size and type allowed at all events.
While the CCC encourages guests not to bring bags if possible, the following are permissible:
- Clear tote - plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Plastic storage bag - Clear one (1) gallon, re-sealable
- Small clutch size - approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 6.5" and 4.5" with or without a handle or strap
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Please limit the number of items you bring to the Curtis Culwell Center.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch
- Camera Bags
- Fanny Packs
- Computer Bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Diaper Bags
- Drawstring Bags
- Seat Cushions
Graduation Rules and Regulations
The following items are NOT allowed in the CCC
- Food or beverages of any kind (including bottled waters and/or snacks)
- Concessions will be offered at all graduations
- Outside flowers
- Flowers will be available for purchase at all graduations
- Bags or purses exceeding 4.5in. x 6in.
- Signs, banners, placards, or mortarboards
- Balloons, beach balls, Frisbees, bubbles, silly string, glitter, confetti, or laser pens
- Bullhorns, air horns, or any artificial noisemakers
- Weapons of any kind (Penal Codes 30.06 and 30.07 enforced)
- Non-service animals
- Monopods, tripods and selfie sticks
- Wrapped gifts
Additional Graduation Information
- Clear bags only will be allowed into the facility
- The CCC is a drug and alcohol free facility – no smoking on premises
- Appropriate dress is required
- Arena floor is reserved for graduates and approved faculty members ONLY
- There will be NO Re-Entry
- Pictures must be taken from your seat in the audience
- Graduation DVD’s will be sold on the North Concourse for $30
- CCC accepts cash and credit cards ONLY – NO checks
Parking (No Fee for GISD Ceremonies)
- Pre-paid online parking - $10.00* - www.curtisculwellcenter.com
- Drive-up parking - $10.00 (Cash only)
- VIP parking - $25.00* (Pre-paid online only)
*online fees may apply
Graduation is to be a respectful event. Family and friends should listen quietly to all student and faculty speeches, and refrain from shouting as names are called. Please be respectful of all graduates and their families. Every family wants to hear the name of their graduate as he or she walks across the stage.
To help expedite the ceremony and not disrupt the next graduating class, it is requested that you meet your graduate outside of the CCC following the ceremony.
The Curtis Culwell Center congratulates all the graduates and wishes them well on their future endeavors.