To ensure guest safety and a quicker entry into the facility, the Curtis Culwell Center has implemented a bag policy limiting the size and type allowed at all events.
While the CCC encourages guests not to bring bags if possible, the following are permissible:
- Clear tote - plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Plastic storage bag - Clear one (1) gallon, re-sealable
- Small clutch size - approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 6.5" and 4.5" with or without a handle or strap
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Please limit the number of items you bring to the Curtis Culwell Center.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch
- Camera Bags
- Fanny Packs
- Computer Bags
- Luggage of any kind
- Diaper Bags
- Drawstring Bags
- Seat Cushions