The following items are NOT allowed in the CCC
- Food or beverages of any kind (including bottled waters and/or snacks)
- Concessions will be offered at all graduations
- Outside flowers
- Flowers will be available for purchase at all graduations
- Bags or purses exceeding 4.5in. x 6in.
- Signs, banners, placards, or mortarboards
- Balloons, beach balls, Frisbees, bubbles, silly string, glitter, confetti, or laser pens
- Bullhorns, air horns, or any artificial noisemakers
- Weapons of any kind (Penal Codes 30.06 and 30.07 enforced)
- Non-service animals
- Monopods, tripods and selfie sticks
- Wrapped gifts
Additional Graduation Information
- Clear bags only will be allowed into the facility
- The CCC is a drug and alcohol free facility – no smoking on premises
- Appropriate dress is required
- Arena floor is reserved for graduates and approved faculty members ONLY
- There will be NO Re-Entry
- Pictures must be taken from your seat in the audience
- Graduation DVD’s will be sold on the North Concourse for $30
- CCC accepts cash and credit cards ONLY – NO checks
- Pre-paid online parking - $10.00* - www.curtisculwellcenter.com
- Drive-up parking - $10.00 (Cash only)
- VIP parking - $25.00* (Pre-paid online only)
*online fees may apply
Graduation is to be a respectful event. Family and friends should listen quietly to all student and faculty speeches, and refrain from shouting as names are called. Please be respectful of all graduates and their families. Every family wants to hear the name of their graduate as he or she walks across the stage.
To help expedite the ceremony and not disrupt the next graduating class, it is requested that you meet your graduate outside of the CCC following the ceremony.
The Curtis Culwell Center congratulates all the graduates and wishes them well on their future endeavors.