Welcome to the Curtis Culwell Center! If you are visiting the center for the first time - we know you will be impressed with all that this center has to offer.
The center is located 20 minutes from downtown Dallas. For your convenience, directions to the CCC are available from all the major highways & airports located in the Garland-DFW area. Surface level parking is located all around the facility. There are 20 conveniently located area hotels to accommodate center visitors.
In addition, CCC guest services are available to make sure that getting around the center is as effortless as possible.
Within 25 miles of the Curtis Culwell Center, the population is approximately 2.9 million, representing 78 percent of the population of the Dallas Metroplex. The Curtis Culwell Center currently draws from this area for external, market-driven events such as concerts, family shows, consumer shows, and various corporate and private functions. One-fourth of households within 10 miles of the center have annual incomes that exceed $100,000. Corporations from the Metroplex play a significant role in the overall success of the center by hosting meetings, conferences, and conventions.
The Curtis Culwell Center serves as a resource to the Garland Independent School District (GISD) for various events including graduations, sporting events, meetings, banquets, retreats, etc. GISD is one of the largest school districts in the state of Texas and the Metroplex, serving over 57,000 students and employing more than 7,500 employees.
- Closed-circuit cameras are placed in key locations throughout the facility.
- Staff can monitor all entrances from a central location.
- Entrances to the suite level of the Curtis Culwell Center are wheelchair accessible.
- Designated disabled parking is conveniently located at all entrances. If there is a charge for parking for your event you DO NOT need to purchase VIP parking for accessible parking. All accessible spaces are priced at the general admission parking rate.
- Elevators are available inside the Curtis Culwell Center on the EAST side of the facility to provide access between levels.
- Disabled seating is available at various locations inside the bowl.
- The Curtis Culwell Center is equipped with an in-house assistive listening device (ALD) system for the hearing-impaired.
Accessible seating is available for all events(paid/free). Accessible seating is a first come first served process for free events and is available for purchase online for paid events. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Curtis Culwell Center box office 972-487-4745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Four separate clusters of mens & ladies rooms on upper concourse.
- Centrally-located restrooms in Conference Center.
- Family restrooms on the Arena level and in the Conference Center.
- Two guest elevators inside the Main entrance.
- Freight elevator in the loading dock/marshalling area between the Arena and Ballroom.